Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Welcome to Happier

Few days ago, while at home, I came across an amazing app. This is not just a simple game app or a photo-editing app that people usually download. No... this app to me, is a life-changer and something I really want to share with you all.

Its called Happier. Basically, all you do is create a profile, then upload pictures or a phrase or thought or thing that made you happy that day. As simple as it sounds, it has a great idea and movement behind it.



As we go on living life, we sometimes take for granted the same things or events in our day that made us smile. This app is to here to help us get back to the simpler side of happy. You can add any photo or wording that you found that made you feel good in your day and share it with others. The best part of this app is that you can discover a new "happier" community of friends to like, comment and cheer them on for their happy findings as well.

Here are a few of the pictures I recently posted that made me Happier, just to show you an example of what you can share.



My new Kate Spade Planner
Home made lunch at home
 

Drinks and dinner with Hubby
 

Decadent Lindt Chocolate
 

Hubby & our son playing a Game Together


An encouragement card from our dentist
 
 
As you can see, these may seem small and simple to some, but to me, each one brought a smile to my face or a feeling of simple joy to my heart at that appointed time. That is one of the many reasons I love this app. It helps let busy people, especially us Moms, to slow down and really enjoy the simple things we often over look. And as the Holiday season approaches us, what better time to slow down and cherish our happiness and share with others! This app also allows you to connect all your posts to facebook to share with family and friends as well. LOVE IT!

You can find this app in the Apple store or online!


Welcome to Happier!



2 comments:

  1. That is so precious! I'll have to check it out. The things that make you happy make me happy too! Especially the drinks, chocolate and son.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so awesome. Thank you for sharing!!!!!

    ReplyDelete