Monday, December 16, 2013

This weekend Wrap-Up/ Blogger Challenge 2014!


Happy Monday beauties!

I am a bit under the weather since yesterday but I have an amazing night ahead (BEYONCE CONCERT!!!!!!!!!!!) so I got to get a grip on this cold from now so I can do my "booty dance" tonight!
As I did last week Monday, here is a small wrap-up of our past weekend! It was definitely a busy one but well enjoyed!


Friday night was a "stay in with pizza & Netflix" type of night, where we just enjoyed the warmth of staying indoors!

We LOVE Dominoes!

Saturday was a crazy day! We we're planning to do some Christmas shopping in the morning but the weather was not very understanding so we decided to skip the malls. In the afternoon we had a Christmas party to attend at my cousin's house and although I didn't get to take any of my own pictures there, I did manage to snap selfie before I left :)

SELFIE!
Sunday afternoon we had a 1st birthday to attend, which I also helped with doing the candy buffet and signs for a friend. Here is the table right before the party started:

Circus Theme



He was so happy with his BIG lolly!

His 1ST ever face-painting! He wanted spider man!

Later that night after the party, we had a surprise engagement party to go to of our close friend and here is the happy newly engaged couple in the middle of it all:

Congrats to the happy couple!
And that was our busy weekend!


I also joined the 2014 Blogger challenge, hosted by Gaby of  Another Girly Blog. There is an estimated total of 400+ bloggers world-wide involved and I am SO super excited about joining the roster! Basically the challenge involves being given 2 random topics per month to post about, ranging anywhere from Fashion to Cooking and Reviews.



This is a great way to meet, connect and work with amazing bloggers who you wouldn't normally come across and also to expand our blogging skills and topics! I cannot wait to kick of 2014 with this amazing challenge! 

Be sure to stay tuned on all the great stuff I will have in store for you guys in 2014, including the launch of my Online Store, Purple Heart!

Yuppie!

2 comments:

  1. I loved seeing a couple of these pictures on your Instagram! Surprise engagement, holiday party, and under the weather? GEEZE YOU DO IT ALL! I'm so jealous you get to see the queen tonight! Have fun! I'm sure nothing is going to get in the way of you having a good time, not even a cold! BTW your makeup looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I "trieddddd" to manage while having a sore throat!It was AMAZING and i did survive! thank-you!! <33

    ReplyDelete