Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Christmas from my family to yours!!

This holiday is definitely a special one for us. It will be our first christmas being married! It is so crazy to think back to last year around this time when we were Newly engaged and in the "planning stages" of our 2013 Destination Wedding nuptials! Time really has flown! Now we are married, and settled into our little family and life, which we are so thankful for! 

This holiday, may you cherish all the little gifts that are around you, including love & family




Merry Christmas from us to you!

xoxo

6 comments:

  1. Glad you had a lovely Christmas. I see you like me are a member of the BloggerChallenge2014. I have followed you and can't wait to read your posts.

    http://www.lippylikes.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe! What a great picture and a lovely family! I hope you all had a great holiday! xxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girl! We did, and I hope you and your family did as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks so much! I have returned the favour! xo

    ReplyDelete